The conference for online business owners with heart.
What makes this conference so special?
A conference where you can see yourself represented on stage
- We genuinely value diversity and hire speakers who reflect our amazing audience
- There aren't just 'token' speakers to check the diversity box
All of our speakers are women and non-binary folk
A conference with no selling from the stage
We pay our speakers - they don't need to up-sell you
- In fact, we don't allow selling from the stage
You get their best advice, right there in the room
A conference that provides all meals and snacks (other than breakfast)
- There is so much that happens in the breaks - connection, conversation!
- So we include all meals and snacks during the day, PLUS dinner
You don't need to "duck out" for meals and get FOMO - it's all included
A conference that includes evening events
- We have an extended break each afternoon to reset, chill and refresh
- And then come together over dinner to hear epic keynote speakers
Plus we have extended dance, chat and chill time on the night of 5th September
A conference where (almost) everybody knows your name
- We make a big effort to help you connect with other conference attendees before the event
Some sessions have allocated seating to mix up the room and help you meet new people
A conference for all stages of business
- Be inspired by million-dollar business owners, AND learn how they did it
- Strategies and ideas that work whether you're just starting, or beyond seven figures
- A gorgeous blend of marketing, business strategy, mindset and more
PLUS - one of the biggest differences is the way we curate the program. We mindfully sequence the event, with speakers who are prepared, so that each presentation builds on the ones before it.
We know that in order to create change in our business, our life, and our community, we need to be motivated and take ACTION - so this conference delivers on BOTH!
That's the Heart-Centred Business Conference difference.
PLUS it's all at the magnificent Peppers Noosa:
A sub-tropical hideaway right next to Noosa National Park.
Brilliant facilities, delicious food, plus accommodation deals for ticket-holders.